Agendas and Minutes
- Agendas are listed on the Website Calendar. If you believe there is a posting error, or you have a question pertaining to information on this page, please contact City Hall.
- All City Council Agendas are posted 72 hours prior to the meeting on the bulletin board outside the main entrance door at City Hall. Notices which must be advertised are published in the Official City Paper.
- For a complete listing of all meetings schedules, please see the Website Calendar or Public Notices.
- If you would like to have agendas, minutes and or other City information emailed to you, please Contact City Hall.
- If you want to be able to search documents such as agendas and minutes and have them automatically sent to you, please click here to learn how.
- To have an item placed on agenda, please complete an Agenda Item Request Form and or contact City Hall.
- If you have questions concerning an agenda or agenda item, please contact City Hall.